Polyacetate is also known as cellulose acetate brocade with metallic thread.
Polyacetate is widely used by designers who want to create a stylish structured look that is easy to wear on different occasions without looking out of place, the metallic thread running on the weft gives the fabric a lustrous look and a subtle contrast.
- Usage: Party wears Fabric, dressmaking, Bridal.
- Composition: Polyester and acetate.
- Fabric Width: 160cm (63”).
- Fabric Weight: 170 grams per square meter.
- Washing Instructure: Dry Clean.
- Please note photos on the website may not be a true reflection of the original fabrics and variation will invariably occur.