Autumn Leaves Ink Blue Velvet
This European sourced microfibre velvet is highly finished and fully digitally printed in tasteful patterns. This Velvet fabric although quite soft and plush is a durable fabric that is tested to 25000 Martindale rub. Often ordered as a curtain and due to its tight weave, a simple lining is all that’s required.
A question raised often is regarding care for the fabric, we recommend a good steam cleaning machine so as not to have to remove the curtains once they are hung.
- Usage: Making curtains, cushions, upholstery, and clothing. This item is extremely soft to touch and yet highly durable.
- Composition: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric Width: 150cm (58”-59”)
- Fabric Weight: 350 gsm per square meter.
- Washing Instructure: Washable at 30 degrees, No spin-drying.
*** Velvet fabrics shown on our website are all in essence Matt and must be taken into account lighting and reflections that may not represent the true color of the fabric. However, this does not detract from the beautifully digitally printed fabric and how vivid the item has turned out.
Please note photos on the website may not be a true reflection of the original fabrics and variation will invariably occur.